Each program will include:
- Hands-on workshops in a relaxed setting – no more than 12 people per tour.
- Meals prepared with fresh, locally-grown ingredients.
- Flexibility to choose your own housing and transportation, or allow us to arrange it.
Who are these tours for?
- People looking for a getaway, for themselves or together with a crafty friend.
- Anyone who enjoys learning new skills around a hobby they’ve already developed.
- Those who have always wanted to visit Vermont, but weren’t sure how to find the most interesting activities.
If you prefer a vacation where you’re actively learning, meeting others with similar interests, and experiencing the real heart and soul of a place rather than being treated like a “tourist” – these tours are for you!
Where can I get more information?
We’ll be announcing the Summer Brew Tour and Fall Fiber Arts tours soon.
Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to get all the details!